Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Not-So-Fine Print


  • "Name for the Day" may or may not offer a daily deal for any given day. For now, I will see how it goes; if response is satisfactory and I can move some domain names, then I will have incentive to do this each day.


  • A domain name will be posted with a fixed price (non-negotiable), which will be good for about 24 hours (an ending date and time--EST or EDT U.S.--will be posted for the offered deal).


  • If you want to buy the name at the listed price, you must email me at Contact[at]MsDomainer.com before the specified deadline. I need to know your full name and your company name (if applicable). If you're a Namepros member in good standing, that's a plus!

    I must receive your time-stamped email no later than six hours after the deadline.

    I cannot be responsible for emails that get lost or blocked--if you have spammed me in the past, I may have blocked your address.

    You MUST use the above MsDomainer.com email address. For the daily deal, please do not use the email address listed in the domain's whois listing, for I will not respond to Name-of-the-Day offers that use my whois email address.


  • Do NOT call me.


  • If you email me after the posted deadline, it will be at my discretion as to whether I will accept or reject your offer. In any case, I may counteroffer.


  • These domains are sold as-is, so be sure to do your own research and analytics. As far as I know, none of these domains are trademarked terms, but I can't guarantee that it won't be trademarked in your country, region, state, city, or jurisdiction. It's a big world out there!

    IF YOU NEED A DOMAIN APPRAISAL, IT WILL BE AT YOUR EXPENSE, so please do not waste your and my time asking me to pay for an appraisal.


  • If you are first to respond, I will email you with instructions for payment. Higher priced domains will be sold through Sedo.com, a domain name auction house.


  • If you do not pay for your domain, I will block your address, and you will not be able to participate in future Name-of-the-Day deals.


  • These terms may be amended or changed.
  • 1 comment:


    1. Mộ Dung Trường Bình cất tiếng hỏi, bình thường hắn đối với Quý phi vô cùng sủng ái, nhìn thấy vết thương trên mặt của quý phi, hắn đã rất oán hận Lệnh Hồ Vô Địch, cộng thêm với việc Đoạn Minh Hoa và quý phi bình thường nói xấu Lệnh Hồ Vô Địch không ít lúc này trong lòng hắn liền xuất hiện bất mãn với Lệnh Hồ Vô Địch.

      - Bệ hạ, thần thiếp có chủ ý.

      Đoạn quý phi nói:

      - CHúng ta tuyên gọi Lệnh Hồ Vô Địch tiên cung sau đó phái người đem hắn nhốt vào trong thiên lao, sau đó chúng ta cũng nhân cơ hộđồng tâm
      game mu
      cho thuê nhà trọ
      cho thuê phòng trọ
      nhac san cuc manh
      số điện thoại tư vấn pháp luật miễn phí
      văn phòng luật
      tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật
      dịch vụ thành lập công ty trọn gói
      http://we-cooking.com/
      chém giói này mà uy hiếp những người kia quy hàng, nếu như những ngươi kia không có nhiều quan hệ với hắn thì bệ hạ thả hắn ra là được, còn nếu Lệnh Hồ Vô Địch cùng với những người kia có quan hệ thì bệ hạ nhất cử lưỡng tiện, sau này cũng đỡ phiền toái.

      - Chuyện này… ngày mai công chúa và hoàng tử Tuyết Lâm đế quốc xác định hôn sự, chỉ sợ không tốt.

      Mộ Dung Trường Bình nghi kỵ nói.

      - Bệ hạ, người đường đường là vua một nước mà sợ một Lệnh Hồ Vô Địch hay

      ReplyDelete